Chad WetherbeeAs a Senior Product Designer / Lead UX Architect, my focus is on User Experience, Interaction and Interface Design. As well as Customer Experience and Product Strategy. I'm currently located in the Greater Philadelphia area.
As a Senior Product Designer / Lead UX Architect, my focus is on User Experience, Interaction and Interface Design. As well as Customer Experience and Product Strategy. I’m currently located in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Restaurant QR Mobile Order & Pay App
Imported Food Inspection App
Restaurant Customer Facing Display App
Retail Point-of-Sale App
Restaurant Kitchen Display System App
Restaurant Management App
Financial, Investor & Media App
NFL Sunday Ticket App – Sony PlayStation
Sales Performance App
Program Dashboard App
Author – UX Playbook for Business Consulting
Restaurant Table & Staff Management App
Tire Selector App
Restaurant Reservation App
Netter’s Anatomy Atlas App
- Ability to develop and improve the quality interaction between a user and a digital, physical product or service.
- Seamlessly merge services from multiple disciplines such as information architecture, visual design, usability, engineering and marketing.
- Designing and building intuitive and innovative solutions that make it easier for users to engage with functionality and accomplish tasks.
- Defining the most effective visual experience through the strategic use of UI elements.
- Creating an experience that represents the end user’s journey, ecosystem, and all branded touch points within.
- Designing for ease-of-use across all channels by using intuitive interactions to delight the end user and enhance the overall brand experience.
Workshop & Ideation
- Proven workshop facilitation and consensus building skills with clients.
- Ability to lead and collaborate ideation sessions with project teams.
Market & User Research
- Creating and analyze existing surveys, review analytics data, and information from user interviews.
- Conducting heuristic evaluations and competitive analysis for benchmarking purposes.
- Ability to engineer an information structure that is flexible and scalable across all digital experiences.
- Developing IA in the creation of site maps, wireframes, journey maps and workflows.
User Testing & Prototypes
- Producing rapid prototypes early and often to validate with the customer and actual end users.
- Using a task-driven approach to test design-based ideas and determine a higher success rate.
UX & Business Strategy
- Identifying guiding principles for how a company will compete in its industry.
- Focusing on the primary utility of a product and making the experience of it an indispensable.
- Managing User Experience team as well as oversee cross-functional teams.
- Strong project leadership and people management skills as well as an individual contributor.