User Centered Design
- Advocate for the end user
- Design innovative branded experiences across multiple devices and channels
- Streamline and create workflow efficiencies for internal users
- Gather data points and KPIs that inform the Design vision
- Validate hypotheses with users throughout the project lifecycle
- Measure user engagement to further optimize experience
Best Practices and Long Term Success
- Provide thought leadership via best practices
- Partner with the customer to ensure long term success
- Ability to develop and improve the quality interaction between a user and a digital, physical product or service.
- Seamlessly merge services from multiple disciplines such as information architecture, visual design, usability, engineering and marketing.
- Designing and building intuitive and innovative solutions that make it easier for users to engage with functionality and accomplish tasks.
- Defining the most effective visual experience through the strategic use of UI elements.
Brand Identity & Strategy
- Creating an experience that represents the end user’s journey, ecosystem, and all branded touch points within.
- Designing for ease-of-use across all channels by using intuitive interactions to delight the end user and enhance the overall brand experience.
Workshop & Ideation
- Proven workshop facilitation and consensus building skills with clients.
- Ability to lead and collaborate ideation sessions with project teams.
Market & User Research
- Creating and analyze existing surveys, review analytics data, and information from user interviews.
- Conducting heuristic evaluations and competitive analysis for benchmarking purposes.
- Ability to engineer an information structure that is flexible and scalable across all digital experiences.
- Developing IA in the creation of site maps, wireframes, journey maps and workflows.
User Testing & Prototyping
- Producing rapid prototypes early and often to validate with the customer and actual end users.
- Using a task-driven approach to test design-based ideas and determine a higher success rate.
- Identifying guiding principles for how a company will compete in its industry.
- Focusing on the primary utility of a product and making the experience of it an indispensable.
- Managing User Experience team as well as oversee cross-functional teams.
- Strong project leadership and people management skills as well as an individual contributor.
To engage with customers early in the project by providing creative consulting and discovery enablement. Also, working with the client, sales, and engagement managers to help craft a strategic vision based on customers needs.
Deliver on the creative vision by leveraging my deep expertise. My creative services consist of the key offerings like, Heuristic Evaluations, User Definition, Information Architecture, Visual Design and User Testing.
Branding & Identity